BigU Akademija d.o.o. (referred to herein as "BigU Academy", "BigU", "we", "us" and "our") owns and operates this website and or mobile application. Your use of this site or mobile application is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Additional Terms:
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 9 below) provided on this Site or Mobile Application (collectively "Content"), such as text, graphics, images, etc., is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site or Mobile Application is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site or Mobile Application may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site or Mobile Application is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, and logos (collectively "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site or Mobile Application are our registered and unregistered Trademarks and the Trademarks of our licensors. Nothing on this Site or Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or Mobile Application. Our Trademarks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
6. Use of Site or Mobile Application and Content:
In the event that we offer downloads of software from this Site or Mobile Application and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively the "Software") are licensed to you by us or third party licensors for your personal, noncommercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
Links to third party web sites may be provided on this Site or Mobile Application. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use such links, you will leave this Site or Mobile Application. We have not reviewed all such third party sites (if any) and do not control and are not responsible for any of these web sites and their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about such web sites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third party web sites linked from this Site or Mobile Application, you do so at your own risk.
No hyperlinks to this Site are permitted.
8. Claim of Copyright Infringement:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or Mobile Application;
- Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Site or Mobile Application, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our copyright agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that contains the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Court of Justice for the judicial place in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of Slovenia, for any judicial district in which BigU Academy may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our info for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site or Mobile Application can be reached as follows:
By Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIGU AKADEMIJA d.o.o.
Partizanska cesta 6
We are always pleased to receive your comments, suggestions, and Submissions regarding this Site or Mobile Application and our products and services. If you transmit to us, post, or upload any Submissions to or through this Site or Mobile Application, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such Submissions and the names identified on the Submissions throughout the world in any media for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Some services on this Site or Mobile Application permit or require you to create an account to participate in or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to this Site or Mobile Application.
11. Public Forums and Communication:
"Public Forum" means an area or feature offered as part of this Site or Mobile Application that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site or Mobile Application users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function.
You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site or Mobile Application under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum.
You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site or Mobile Application.
12. Rules of Conduct:
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Site or Mobile Application. By using the Site or Mobile Application, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute to the Site or Mobile Application any Submission that:
· is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
· is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
· infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
· is commercial, business related or advertises or offers to sell any products services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
· contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or Mobile Application or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Site or Mobile Application; or
· does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming", "spamming", "flooding", "trolling", and "griefing", as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
13. Removal of Submissions:
The Site or Mobile Application is intended for viewing and use in all countries in which BigU Academy is in operation. As a result, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
BigU Academy is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not register as customer. Children under the age of 18 may not purchase products through any of our Websites or Mobile Applications. BigU Academy does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 14.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION (THE "CONTENT") IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRSENTAITONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Content of the Site or Mobile Application is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site or Mobile Application without seeking the appropriate legal, medical, or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site or Mobile Application is strictly at your own risk.
The Site or Mobile Application may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site or Mobile Application, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
Service cannot provide 100% success, as almost everything depends from the person.
18. Limitation of Liabilities:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR 100 € (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR CHANGE THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
19. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue:
20. General Provisions:
We make no representations that the Content on the Site or Mobile Application is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site or Mobile Application do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
Supply of goods, services and software through the Site or Mobile Application is subject to Slovenian export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Site or Mobile Application, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire goods, services or software through the Site or Mobile Application if: (a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or if you are on the Slovenian Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the Slovenian Commerce Department's Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List, or (b) you intend to supply the acquired goods, services or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List.
21. Registration and ID Number
(a) Registration. Registration is required for the use of the Subscription and Products (referred to herein as Products). We will not grant any user access to the Products unless he or she has completed the necessary registration and paid the fees, if any, associated with access to such Products.
(b) ID Number. Your ID Number will be your identity for purposes of accessing the Products.
22. Special Terms and Conditions Applicable to Subscription Products
We reserve the right to modify the price of any Subscription Product. We are not responsible for any error in copy or images relating to any Subscription Product. The specific Subscription Products and range of payment options (e.g., yearly, monthly) offered each season may change in our sole discretion.
23. Billing and Automatic Renewal Policies for Subscription Products
- For a monthly subscription to BigU Subscription Products, the term begins when you purchase, with monthly billing during each month of the year. Your subscription will automatically renew each month, unless you cancel your subscription prior to such anniversary billing date. To cancel your monthly subscription contact BigU customer support via email@example.com
- Your access may start with a select amount of time in which you may use the Subscription Product for free (the "Free Trial") depending on certain promotions which may or may not be offered during the season. Subscription Products that start with a Free Trial will be subject to all applicable fees following completion of the Free Trial unless you cancel your order in accordance with the applicable instructions. To cancel your Free Trial or subsequent subscription, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Return & refund, cancellation and shipping policy
All products sold at BigU Academy are covered under our 14 Day Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 14 days, from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost or refund you fully if we don’t have a replacement in stock.
In order to get a defective item replaced
- You can send an e-mail to email@example.com, within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
- All refunds are made to your BigU Account. If you would like your refund transferred to a bank account, please let us notice in your e-mail.
25. How can you cancel an order on BigU Academy site and how can you return a product ordered on BigU Academy site?
For outright cancellations:
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- If the cancellation is after your product has been shipped, you can do one of the following:
- If your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact us via e-mail info@biguacademy and inform us of the same.
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. Please refer to the 14 Day Replacement Guarantee above.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement under this 14 Day Replacement Guarantee, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box, packaging, tags or to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, manuals and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
26.Cancellation and Refunds of Subscriptions
You can change or cancel your BigU subscription at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital products sold as an add-on to your home delivery subscription, may have different cancellation or refund policies.
When you cancel a subscription based on a monthly or 4-week cycle, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period.
Cancellations are effective the following billing cycle. You will not receive a refund for the current billing cycle. You will continue to have the same access and benefits of your product for the remainder of the current billing period.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
27. Order process
Search or browse the website www.biguacademy.com for a product you would like to order. Add the product to the shopping cart by clicking the 'order now' button. If you are already registered to BigU Academy, please enter ID number of your Ambassador and required data and click the 'submit' button. If you are not yet registered, click button "don't have ID yet" and fill the form.
The next step is about choosing your payment method. You can pay by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and invoice/advance payment (only print books).
After clicking “buy now” you will be asked to enter your payment details in case you chose credit card or PayPal as payment option.
Once your payment has been processed, you’ll access an order confirmation, and you'll receive an order confirmation by eMail. Furthermore, you will receive an official invoice in a couple of days if you pay by advance payment, if you pay with credit card immediately on e-mail. You can download eBooks, audio materials, pdf files or articles directly. Print books will be shipped to you within a couple of days.
28. Changes to Content or Access
We reserve the right to make changes to our digital products at any time. If we temporarily reduce or eliminate the charge for content or access that you are currently paying for under different terms, you will not receive a refund.
29. Cancellations by Us
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your subscription or product for any reason, with or without notice and without further obligation. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances. If any or all of our digital products are temporarily unavailable, you will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
30.Changing Your Subscription
When you change your subscription, you will receive a pro-rated credit toward your new subscription.
31. Shipping Policy
We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same day as your order. In general, please add 3 business days to allow for processing time. If we anticipate a longer lead time, it will be noted in the item description. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification or dawnload information or subscription acces.
You can get the shipping cost during checkout - you will need to fill out your shipping address in order to view the shipping options and cost. Shipping cost in Slovenia are set according to the Post Office.
We cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
32. International Shipments
BigU Academy does ship internationally with a few exceptions. Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and can’t give you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world. Please do your research so you’re ready to get your package cleared through customs, and have an idea of what the additional cost will be.
33. BigU Events: Online Registration Terms & Conditions
1. BigU Events are organized by BigU Akademija d.o.o. (BigU Academy), which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years or older. If access is denied by BigU Academy for any reason, payments collected will be promptly refunded.
2. Registrations may be refunded, or tickets re-activated, if cancellation is made in writing by the applicable Event cancellation cutoff date set forth below. Cancellations received after the cancellation cutoff date or nonattendance will not be refunded and/or tickets will not be re-activated. Cancellation cutoff date for all Events is 30 business days prior to Event start date.
3. Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to the Event start date. Sharing of Attendee passes is not permitted. "No Shows" will be deemed a cancellation per the cancellation cutoff date in section 2 above.
By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing BigU Events that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by BigU Academy.
("Presentation Materials"). BigU Academy is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden. Excerpting or quoting is permitted with prior written approval from BigU Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that, in the unlikely event that BigU Academy cannot resolve your payment issue and you dispute the credit card charge, this electronic statement may be used as evidence that said charge is valid and just.
Submission of a registration online, by phone, email or fax, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the BigU Events. Full payment must be received prior to each BigU Event in order to gain entry.
Your registration for, and participation in, this BigU Events constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these terms and conditions.